Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ulta Haul for March 2014

Got an Ulta Box today

Peeking Inside

Here is what I got, (also check out my other post and see my links below to join Ipsy and Little Black Bag and get 25% off your first little black bag). 

1. Extreme Wear Gel Eye Liner by ULTA Primetime, 2. Double Duty Foundation by ULTA in Soft Ginger and 3. Incognito Concealer by ULTA in Light. The for my order was $32.57 with tax and shipping


Extreme Wear Gel Eye Liner in Prime - $4.99


Incognito Concealer by Ulta in Light

Double Duty Foundation by Ulta in Soft Ginger

I am using the Foundation and the Concealer to contour my face. I got the idea for this  courtesy Ipsy from a Desi Perkins video if I remember correctly (I don't remember what she used exactly but I remember thinking I could use these and ordered the products from Ulta, so a eureka moment for me).  See how you can join Ipsy and also how you can get 25% off your first Little Black Bag (details at the end of this post)

I also got a 14 piece Ulta gift bag free with my order. which consisted of the following: 3 pc brush set, Cosmetic bag, Mini Nail Lacquer, Travel size Professional Primer, 3 Eye Shadow Quads, Dual-Ended Eyeliner, Full-size Voluptuous Volume Mascara, Super Shiny Lip Gloss, Cheek Color, Full-size Lip Butter.

Got a 30% off coupon so excited to use this

Ulta Professional Matt Prime primer (adding this to my gift bag and giving it away )

Eyeshadow Quads L to R -
Chic, Classic and Dramatic. Giving away the Chic as a present

Ulta Voluptuous Mascara 

Three Piece Brush Set - another thing I am giving away

Ulta Double Ended Liner - Dark Brown and Black. This will get used up


Full size lip butter, Cheek Color in Sweet Cheeks and Lip Gloss in Illusion. 

Love the natural nude shades to the Lip gloss and Lip butter keeping these! Giving away the blush!

  • Yea or Nay: Definitely a Yea and love the free gift!!!
They also sent me their catalog and a bunch of fragrance samples. They currently have a 21 days of love going on wherein you get special discounts and offer everyday. For more details visit: Ulta.com 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post!! Please read my other pages and posts and don’t forget to subscribe. Also check out links on how to get 25% off your first Little Black Bag and on joining Ipsy. There is a description in the end about of how both LBB and Ipsy work!!!!

Get 25% off your first little black bag follow this link – http://lbb.ag/g5KV

How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.
How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts