Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Haul - Part II

I decided to do this haul in two parts because it was a lot of product to go over...So here is Part II of the Elizabeth Arden Haul.....(this post is a month late and I have been using all the products for about a month now). 

This part of the haul consists of the free gift I got by using the code LOVE (I think it was a Valentine's day thing)...I love the products and everything is of great quality. I did spend more than I wanted to for this haul but I had been a little down after my ankle surgery and this sure helped me a lot! Hope you guys enjoy this and the previous post. 

So this is the sample size of the eye cream I am currently using and this will be great for me to carry for my two day Chicago trip and continue my skin-care regime!!!


This is probably great like the other two lip glosses in the red bag but I am not feeling the color. I am definitely giving this away as a gift . 


 Really excited to try the lotion because I am planning to try the visible difference line next. I don't use soap on my face so I will probably gift the cleanser to someone. 

This a great creamy lipstick. The color is a lot lighter than in the picture and suits my tan skin-tone really well! 

I think the picture of the bag on the website showed a different lotion and eye cream but I am glad I got this and the ceramide eye-cream instead. because I am planning a short trip to Chicago next week and I can continue using my regular skin care products without having to carry the full sized ones. I love how cute the travel sizes are. 

I haven't tried the fragrance yet but another cute little thing to carry on my trip. (I hate carrying fullsized products on short trips but I hate going without all the essentials lol)


So this is the bag in which the free gift arrived. I love how cute this bag is! I have my lipsticks and nail-paints in this bag currently. The bag is great quality and is a dark pink on the opposite side. It is a great bag to take on travels (love the color and quality) 


 This is what the bag looks like. Like I said when I took these pictures I had been using the products for over a month (the mascara was with the red bag in the previous post and not with the free gift). 


So all in all I loved my free gift! I think it was about a $80 value and was available with any purchase over $49 of $50. In any case I love it and it is one of the better free gifts I have received in a while!!!!\

Yea or Nay- Yea. So I spent about $130 with shipping and tax and received products worth $560...I love most of it and what I can't use I can give it people as presents because everything is great quality! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the reviews please subscribe. Stay tuned for more and don't forget to check out my other blogs!!!

 Don’t forget to join Ipsy using my link (It is a $10 monthly subscription and you can cancel whenever you want). Please use my referral link to join Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

Get 25% of your first bag on LBB - http://lbb.ag/g5KV


How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 


How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts