Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Ipsy Bag Review!

So this was my first IPSY bag and I was super impatient and excited to get this bag!!!
I jumped with joy when I saw this pink little package in my mailbox!  for those of you who don't know what IPSY is, it is a $10 monthly makeup subscription and they usually send out 4-5 deluxe size samples (usually one or two of the products are full size)... It is a great subscription bag for $10 and the value of the bag is usually a lot higher than the $10 you pay for it. So I have my link posted at the end of this post, please use my link if you plan to join Ipsy! 


I am usually not a fan of pink but I thought this bag was super cute because of how simple it is - like love!

The inside is pretty but like I said I love the simple outside and I am currently using the bag for all my eyeliner pencils!

 So these are all the products I received in the February Bag - Zoya Nail Paint in Odette, Pop Beauty Lip Gloss in Fushia Freesia, Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter, Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow in Spiced Rum and J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes! 
z



I love the body butter, it smells delicious and I have used half of it already and carry it with me everywhere! I love it more than anything else in my bag, I wouldn't mind the coconut one in my March bag!!! The retail value of this is - $7 (25 oz) 

I love nail paints and this is a beautiful color. I love the purple, I do need to apply a few coats of the color but I love it nonetheless. Retail Value of this is - $9

This is a full size cream eye-shadow (Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow in Spiced Rum) in a beautiful copper color. It looks beautiful on my tan complexion and I love the feel of it. The retail value of this is - $18

I love the texture and feel of this lip gloss but I don't like the color they sent me (Fushia Freesia). I think it is too pink . I wish I had gotten the other color since it was darker and would have suited my skin tone better. If I hadn't opened it already I would probably just give it away. I guess I could try applying it really lightly and see how that turns out. Retail value for the full size is $16, so this should be about $8.


The last item in my bag was the Eyelashes and I don't care much for them but I don't know who could I give these to, so I might try it on for a night out or a party or something! I wish I had gotten something else though. This is the only thing in my bag I don't really like. Retail value of this - $3 (if I remember correctly)


Yea or Nay - For $10 I got products worth $45, granted I don't care for the eyelashes and the color of the gloss, I will still be using the gloss a little and I love everything else so definitely a YEA!!! So for me it is a good bag, hopefully March is better!!!

If you like what you see don’t forget to join Ipsy using my link (It is a $10 monthly subscription and you can cancel whenever you want). Please use my referral link to join Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

Get 25% of your first bag on LBB - http://lbb.ag/g5KV


How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 


How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.

Please do use my link to join and don't forget to subscribe to my blog and check out my other blogs!!!

Lots of Love
Fashionable Nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts