Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Ipsy March 2014 Preview (Glam Room)


So this is what I am getting in my March bag!!! I love how pretty the bag is in the picture and I got everything I wanted except the body lotion but I guess that is fine since I got the body lotion the last time. So here is a breakdown of what the value of my bag is, enjoy! (I have links for the products at the end of this page as well as my Ipsy link if anyone is interested in joining Ipsy)

  • .       The bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready: The full size of this is $18 and this is probably half of that so $9. The swatch of the color seems a little dark on their website but I think I will like it and the lipstick has great reviews.

  • .       Nicole by OPI Roughles in On What Grounds?: These are limited edition and full sized I think. They cost $7.99 and I love the turquoise blue. It will go well with all my blue handbags and jewelries!
  • .       The Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer: The original mini (30ml) is $9 and this is about 12 ml so I would go with $4. I am not too excited about this since I already have my primer that I like. I will try to trade this or give it to someone.

  • .       The last item and the one I am most excited about is the Be a Bombshell Eye Shadow Quad in Bora Bora. I was using a bunch of neutrals over winter so this will be a great palette for Spring/Summer and I love the colors. The retail of this item is $16 and I think it is a full sized product.

So I am getting products worth $37 for the $10 I paid, which almost 4 times what I paid for the bag and I don’t like one item in the bag but I will probably still be using the primer (since you can’t ever have enough primer!) or if it is a decent size give it away as a present. I love the little bag that the products are coming in (love the design) and I can always use it for something! I love Ipsy!!! Can’t wait for it to get here!!!

If you like what you see don’t forget to join Ipsy using my link (It is a $10 monthly subscription and you can cancel whenever you want). Please use my referral link to join Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

Get 25% of your first bag on LBB - http://lbb.ag/g5KV


How Does Ipsy Work - It is a $10 monthly subscription and you get deluxe sized makeup and beauty products to try each month. The value of the bag is usually higher than the $10 you pay and is a great way to try new products and build up your collection. It comes in a cute little bag each month and often includes full sized products. 


How Does LBB work - LBB is a monthly subscription for $10 (or $9.95), you get to use  $10 to open a bag or save $9.95 in credit, you can skip any month before the 5th and cancel any time. The shipping is $5.95 and you get a few stylist picked items free when you bundle your item or you can open with only one item. You also get 7 days to trade items in your bag which is a lot of fun! you can go higher or trade fro things you love. I usually like to trade my free items but a lot of times, I have traded my main item if I got some awesome offers.


Also don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and my other blogs (link is somewhere on here) and have a great week ahead!!!!


Product Links:
http://beabombshellcosmetics.com/product/quads-2/bora-bora-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts