Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

May 2014 Boxycharm Review



BOXYCHARM is a beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products.The cost of the box is $21 per month and this was my first month subscribing so I got my box really late! I however did like that I got the box the same month I subscribed. Most sub boxes make you wait until the next month and I am usually very impatient.  If you like my review please check out my referral and discount codes at the end of the post (I have one for Boxycharm...)!!!!....More Here on Boxycharm



The box

Mirabella Pretty & Provocative Lip Color in Tantrum - $22 (full size)
I love the color and how bright it is! Perfect for summer with a lighter eye makeup! 


Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish Remover Pad (Full Size) - $15...although I am sure this is great, I am going to give it away to a friend or a family member....

Illume Lavish Hand Creme (Full Size) in Thai Lily - $20...I love hand creams and so glad this was included in my box!!!! 

Embelieze Novex Olive Oil and Argan Oil hair masks....$ 2 each
I am acutally excited to try this out!!!! I love hair masks so this box was spot on with everything

And they included a large cosmetic brush! Ferro Cosmetics Pink Kabuki Brush...$20

I also love that there were 4 full sized products in one box and the total retail was $ 81!!!! I loved this box, can't wait for the June box now

Referral and Discount Codes:
If you like my reviews, use my referral codes below, you can also find them on my referral page!
1.        Ipsy – Join Ipsy, use my referral - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n  It is a $10 monthly beauty box with great value.  (Read my reviews)


2.       Boxy Charm – Use my boxy charm link -  https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/5967/ .  My boxycharm ref code: VHJZa010R2dqNmN2TFM0d1FmTVFkb200ajZQTVVPbFc  This is one of my higher vale boxes and is amazing to say the least. 


3.       Petit Vour – Want to try an organic, cruelty free beauty box, try Petit Vour, use my email as your referral – auraankita@gmail.com. This box is amazing and by far my favorite. (Read my reviews)


4.       Twice – if you like buying clothes as much as I do join Twice for a great bargain on designer labels. Use my referral and get $10 credit to buy and sell – liketwice.com/HU1Z1


5.       Threadflip – This is another great place to find deals on both high end brands and departmental store brands…use my referral - http://www.threadflip.com/referrals/1ne0c and get $5 credit.

6.       Zulily – They have some really cute stuff but beware that shipping takes a while so if you are in no hurry and can wait then do give them a try….Here is my referral - http://www.zulily.com/invite/amishra103

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts