Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Petit Vour May 2014 review

I am all about trying out cruelty free organic products these days. So I signed up for two organic beauty boxes - Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Beauty Box (see May 2014 review below) and Petit Vour Beauty box. Today I will review my Petit Vour Beauty Box (http://www.petitvour.com/for May 2014. Hope you enjoy it! 

The cost of Petit Vour is $15/month and this month's theme was Spring. (click on images for larger pictures)


This subscription has one of the cutest packages ever! I love the little pink box. 

Each box includes an information card 

Love the card


Life indeed is beautiful!

The first item in this month's box was a lipgloss by Aromi in Rouge! This was a full size product (.14 oz or 4 g) and retails at about $15-$17. I really love lip glosses and lipsticks, so I was really happy to get this in my box. I really like the color. I think it is great for Spring. 



The next product was Deep Steep Hand Cream in Brown Sugar and Vanilla. This was also a full size product (2 fl oz or 59 ml) and retails for $10.  I always carry a hand cream in my purse and my current one is about to run out, so the timing of this could not be better. Also I love love love the fragrance!!!!


The next product is a sample of the Harvey Prince Hello Fragrance. The full size retails for $55 (1.7 fl oz or 50 ml), the sample in the box is about $1 (1ml or 1/32 fl oz). While I don't care for perfume samples, I really like the fragrance of this perfume and may end up buying a full size bottle in the future. It has a very fresh floral scent without being very overpowering. 



The last item in this month's box was Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster, the full sizes product (20 ml or .67 fl oz) is $45. The sample (3.5 ml or .12 fl oz) value is around $7.5. The trial size is pretty decent. I use a serum every night and I have been wanting to try a vitamin C serum for my sun spots, so this is another great product for me. 




The total value of my Petit Vour box for this month is $33.5-$35.5 and is almost twice what I paid for my subscription. I usually don't care about high value as long as I love everything in my box and this is perhaps one of those rare times that I like everything in my box and will be using everything! What did you think of your Petit Vour box for May?  

If you like my review and blog, please like my blog on facebook and follow me on bloglovin, pintrest, google plus and by email! Thanks for reading! More posts soon..Also if you are interested in signing up for Petit Vour subscription boxes based on my reviews please use my email - auraankita@gmail.com as your referral. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts