Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ipsy June 2014 Review

This is what I got in my June Ipsy bag..The cost for Ipsy is $10/month and it contains great samples in delux sizes and more often than not, the bag also includes a few full sized items. 

This month's theme was Pretty in Paradise


The first product in my bag was the NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair and from the looks of it, it is a full sized product and retails at $5, while I love lip products, I have too many pink lip glosses right now, so this will be given away as a gift! I wish Ipsy would send out lip glosses and lipsticks in more browns, reds and corals. 


The next product was the Carols Daughter, Sacred Tiare styling cream, the full size is 3 oz (90 ml) and retails at $12, this sample is .5 oz (15 ml) so the value is $2. I have tried this brand before and am excited to try this product! 

The next two items are ones that I sadly cannot use as well. The first is a shimmer eyeliner in blue, this is a full sized product and retails at $4.99, I will probably gift this one to my sister who loves colored eyeliners. 

The next item is another full sized product, the universal eyebrow pencil by OFRA, I don't use eyebrow pencils and will have to unfortunately gift this one as well. The retail of this is $13. 



The last item in my bag was a perfume sample, Realtree for her, the full size retails at $24.99 and the sample is worth around $2. I love fragrances and love carrying one in my purse all the time. So I excited about this sample. 
This was my first Ipsy bag since I re-subscribed. While the total value of my bag was $26.99 and well worth the $10 subscription cost, I am disappointed given the only two products I will really use are worth $4. I hope next month is better. 

Do check out my Boxycharm review for this month (what a great box!!!). Also if you like my posts please like my blog on facebook and use my referral links/discount coupons below! Stay tuned for more :)

Referral and Discount Codes:
If you like my reviews, use my referral codes below, you can also find them on my referral page!
1.        Ipsy – Join Ipsy, use my referral - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n  It is a $10 monthly beauty box with great value.  (Read my reviews)


2.       Boxy Charm – Use my boxy charm link -  https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/5967/ .  My boxycharm ref code: VHJZa010R2dqNmN2TFM0d1FmTVFkb200ajZQTVVPbFc  This is one of my higher vale boxes and is amazing to say the least. 


3.       Petit Vour – Want to try an organic, cruelty free beauty box, try Petit Vour, use my email as your referral – auraankita@gmail.com. This box is amazing and by far my favorite. (Read my reviews)


4.       Twice – if you like buying clothes as much as I do join Twice for a great bargain on designer labels. Use my referral and get $10 credit to buy and sell – liketwice.com/HU1Z1


5.       Threadflip – This is another great place to find deals on both high end brands and departmental store brands…use my referral - http://www.threadflip.com/referrals/1ne0c and get $5 credit.

6.       Zulily – They have some really cute stuff but beware that shipping takes a while so if you are in no hurry and can wait then do give them a try….Here is my referral - http://www.zulily.com/invite/amishra103






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your review! I can't wait for my Ipsy to come! I have so many things that are suppose to come this week. I really hope they come before I'm on vacation for 5 days! I subscribed to your blog, please take the chance to check mine out! I do subs boxes, beauty hauls, beauty reviews and tips, etc. http://labelleviebykelly.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts