Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Boxy Charm June 2014

 BOXYCHARM is a beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products.The cost of the box is $21 per month (free shipping) and this is my June Box!  If you like my review please check out my referral code for Boxycharm at the end of the post and sign up today to get your June box (yes they ship your box the same month you sign up, how cool is that) !!!!....If you like this post, please like on facebook!!

The theme for this month's box was Bridal Beauty, which makes sense since June is high wedding season!!! (click on pics for larger images)



The Box...cost $21 and free shipping

tarte cheek stain in blushing bride - $30 (full size) This was a sneak peek for this month and I was excited about it, I have used Tarte products in the past and loved them....so super excited about it and it is a full size product so it will last me a long long time!!!!

The box also included a 30% discount coupon on tarte.com

It is a beautiful light pale pink blush and so creamy!!!!

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner in Cute Robot - $15 (full size)... I love eyeliner, I wear one every day and this dark blue would be a great addition to my collection. I cannot wait to try it! Also this will be my first time trying out Tarina Tarantino, I always saw her products in Sephora but this is my first time trying her product!!!  

New Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara - $7.99 (full size), I love Mascara and will get great use of this!!!

Tarina Tarantino Eye Bream HyperLight - $22 (full size), this is great to brighten and luminize your under-eye area and cheekbones, I saw it in this month's sneak peek and was dying to try it and given my Benefits Benetint is almost out, I am so glad to get this!  
The nail paint duo by STRANGEBEAUTIFUL in blue and gold, perfect wedding colors and perfect to wear for your own wedding or to one :) - $18 (full size)

The Blue is so so so pretty

I paid $21 for this box and the value of this box was $92.99.....and a 30% discount coupon at tarte.com! I already know what I want from Tarte...This has to be the best value box ever and is gradually becoming my favorite box! Stay tuned for more posts, I have a feeling Petit Vour will be awesome this month as well! Do subscribe to my blog and check out my referral links below! 


Boxy Charm – If you like my review and want your own box, Use my boxy charm link -  https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/5967/ Or My boxycharm ref code: VHJZa010R2dqNmN2TFM0d1FmTVFkb200ajZQTVVPbFc  This is one of my higher vale boxes and is amazing to say the least. So do sign up!!!!

Other Referral and Discount Codes:

If you like my reviews, use my referral codes below, you can also find them on my referral page!
1.        Ipsy – Join Ipsy, use my referral - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n  It is a $10 monthly beauty box with great value.  (Read my reviews)


2.       Boxy Charm – Use my boxy charm link -  https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/5967/ .  My boxycharm ref code: VHJZa010R2dqNmN2TFM0d1FmTVFkb200ajZQTVVPbFc  This is one of my higher vale boxes and is amazing to say the least. 


3.       Petit Vour – Want to try an organic, cruelty free beauty box, try Petit Vour, use my email as your referral – auraankita@gmail.com. This box is amazing and by far my favorite. (Read my reviews)


4.       Twice – if you like buying clothes as much as I do join Twice for a great bargain on designer labels. Use my referral and get $10 credit to buy and sell – liketwice.com/HU1Z1


5.       Threadflip – This is another great place to find deals on both high end brands and departmental store brands…use my referral - http://www.threadflip.com/referrals/1ne0c and get $5 credit.

6.       Zulily – They have some really cute stuff but beware that shipping takes a while so if you are in no hurry and can wait then do give them a try….Here is my referral - http://www.zulily.com/invite/amishra103

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts