Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, May 16, 2014

Saffron Rouge Inner Circle May 2014

Saffron Rouge Inner Circle is a monthly subscription box that costs $24.99/month. The box includes premium and deluxe samples of organic beauty products from around the world. More info on the box and how to join here

So I received my box today and was super excited to try it out. 



Love the cute tissue paper


It includes a brochure detailing the products 


First Product in this box was the Lily Lolo Lip Gloss in Scandalips which is described as a Bold Pink with a hint of shimmer on their website - http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/sp+natural-lip-gloss+009

The color is not very bold but I love it and it is from the UK. It retails for about $13.44 and is 6ml which seems like a full size. The color is nice and can be worn everyday



This is what the shade looks like

The next product was the red flower Orange Quince Steam Room Mist. The mist is supposed to boost the senses and relieve anxiety and restlessness. This is perfect for me and I love the fragrance. The full size product retails at $35.95 for 3.4 oz and can be found at http://www.saffronrouge.com/red-flower/orange-quince-steam-room-mist?utm_source=googlepla&utm_medium=cse&utm_content=red%20flower&utm_term=6172&gclid=CJSthdDHsb4CFY0WMgod1i8AuA

The sample was 8.9 ml or about .30 oz so the value of it around $3.50. 


I will use this in my closet after laundry to make my clothes smell fresh also for insides of my handbags

The next product was my favorite in this box. The W3LL People: Mai Couture Hedonist Bronzer#52. I love the color and use a bronzer every day. So I was really excited to get this. The full size product is 6g and costs $23. http://www.saffronrouge.com/w3ll-people/hedonist-mineral-bronzer

The sample does not indicate a size looks like it is about a gram so I am guessing the sample value is around $4



Love how the box says:  Hippie Tested Diva Approved

The next product is an eyeshadow - Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eye Shadow in Hellebore. The eye shadow is nice and very very shimmery but I have too many eye shadows. I will use it but I can do without it. http://www.saffronrouge.com/alima-pure/luminous-shimmer-eyeshadow

The full size product is $12.50 (2.5oz). This deluxe sample is 2g so the value is about $10. I wish the bronzer was this big and the eye shadow smaller. 





The box also includes a Primavera Calming Moisture Cream. I love face creams and am excited to try my first organic face cream! The face cream helps calm redness and irritation so it is perfect for the summer, also it is from Germany and I love trying products from around the world.  http://www.saffronrouge.com/primavera/calming-moisture-cream

The full size is 30 ml (1 fl oz) and costs $44. The sample is about 8ml(.27 fl oz) so the value is around $12. 


It does smell a little medicinal to me! 

The last product in this month's box is the Dr. Alkaitis Soothing Gel which can be used for insect bites, sunburn, as an after shave and seems like a multi-purpose soothing gel just in time for summer. I like the smell of it and am excited to try it. http://www.saffronrouge.com/dr-alkaitis/organic-soothing-gel

The full size product is 120ml(4 fl oz) and costs $64.95. The sample is around 10 ml(the bottle doesn't indicate the size) so maybe the value is around $5.50. 



I liked most everything in my box for this month. The total value of my box was $48.44. While the value of the box is great for the $24.99 I paid for the month, I would have liked it if my box included a larger bronzer instead of the eye-shadow.  

Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments about your Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box for this month. Also do subscribe and follow me via google plus and email. Until next time! 


(The background grapes picture are from an open page of my coffee table wine book - Wine From Grapes to Glass by Jens Priwes and leaf background is a from a notebook I just got!)


2 comments:

  1. Great review! I can't wait to get my box...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy! This was my first Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts