Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Bath and Bodyworks Goodies!

“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” ― Christian Dior

So I was in need of new lotion and decided to go back to my all time favorite - Bath and Bodyworks!!! 


I made full use of the buy 3, get three free offer. From Right to Left 

1. Triple Moisture Body Cream (also 5) - MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER...this is a light beautiful fragrance with undertones of Vanilla and Amber and very fresh. It is not very overpowering and perfect for summers....I got two of these and love them!Mind you it is a really light fragrance 

2. Triple Moisture Body Cream - VELVET SUGAR... this is the first time I am trying this fragrance and am currently using this as it compliments my current perfume (Mont Blanc femme individuelle). It has a vanilla, amber, muck scent but is fruity and last for a long time!

 3. Triple Moisture Body Cream -PARIS amour - This is one of my favorite fragrances by BBW, it smells like cotton candy in my opinion. The sandalwood, french vanilla, sandalwood and musk give this the perfect sweetness! I love it 

4. Triple Moisture Body Cream - SENSUAL AMBER - This is another of my favorite by BBW...It is so sensual and perfect for fall!

 5. Triple Moisture Body Cream - MAD ABOUT YOU - This is another new fragrance I am trying and has the amber and vanilla musk scent but it a lot more perfumy and floral in my opinion and I actually like that about it because it is perfect for night outs or cooler months.

 As you can tell I am big, vanilla, musk, sandalwood and amber fan!!!!



1. 5-Pack PocketBac Sanitizer in Hawaii - $5 (love the fragrances, they floral fruity and tropical so perfect for summer)

2. PocketBac Holder, SNORKLE KOALA - $5 (He was too cute to resist)

3. PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel , OCEAN MEN- $1.75 (This is for the boyfriend, a non feminine hand sanitizer)

4. PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel , EUCALYPTUS SPEARMINT- $1.75 (another one for the bf, he is notorious for stealing my sanitizers so i always get him his own to prevent any stealing :) )


1. The two body creams from the picture above (Left to Right)

2. Fine Fragrance Mist, MOROCCO ORCHID AND PINK AMBER - $6, there was a promotion for this fragrance and got the body mist to complement my lotion!  The original price is $14 and it is 8 fl oz in size 

3. Eau de Parfum, MOROCCO ORCHID AND PINK AMBER - $20, I got this super cheap because of a promotion they were having on the day!!! The original retail is $39.50 and it is a good size - 3.4 fl oz. so should last me the whole summer!!


So I guess I am smelling like Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber this summer....how about you? 
PS - If you love makeup, follow my referral link for Ipsy:

1. Ipsy (read my reviews on my makeup page, monthly $10, the value of this bag is awesome and you get to try out fun products each month) - http://www.ipsy.com/r/5e3n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts