Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

America the Beautiful - Boxycharm July 2014

My favorite box arrived in the mail today making my day off just perfect! Hope you enjoy the review because I love this box!!!!

As you can tell from my title, the theme for this month's box was America the Beautiful! 

Here is the first look:


The first product was pur~lisse pur~protect SPF 30 moisturizer. I just ran out of my daily moisturizer two days ago so this full sized product is greatly appreciated. The retail value of this product is $55 (I got the value for my box just with this one product). 


The second product was bellapierre Natural Lip Liner in Cinnamon, another full sized product that retails at $18. I am creating 8 boxes for my family and this will be added to one of those boxes because I don't use lip-liner but the color is beautiful!


I was so excited about a full sized luxurious lipstick by Appeal Cosmetics in Baby my Doll. I have been meaning to buy this color for a long time and I am really excited to get this in my box this month! The retail for this is $22 (and yes this is full size as well)


The fourth item in this month's bag was the bellapierre full sized shimmer powder and retails $14.99. While I don't use shimmer powder myself, this will go into my gift boxes and I know of the person that will appreciate it so



The last product was a Lauren B. nail paint is Rodeo Drive, the retail is $18 and who doesn't love red nail paint? 

So I love this box and Boxycharm has to be my favorite subscription box so far! I paid $21 for this box with shipping and the value of this box was $127.99...yes $127.99!!!! This is by far the highest value box they have sent out and I love everything in it!!! If you want to try or find out more about Boxycharm, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comments, I really would like to know how to do my blog better and if you like my posts